The Original STEP
The Original STEP® is the first, and still, most innovative step on the market today. It’s such an effective athletic training tool that it is used in ATHLETE30, Group Blast, Group Core, Group Blast, Group Power, MOVE30. Since 1989, The Original Step has won numerous design and industry awards and with continued improvements of the mat design and the addition of the Universal Risers, it continues to set the industry standard.
Its timeless design ensures comfort, functionality, durability, and safety through these features:
- Consists of 4” high platform and four (4) 2” Universal Risers to enable 4”, 6”, and 8” height settings.
- Platform measures 43” x 16” x 4” giving it the largest surface to ensure stability, comfort, and safety.
- The innovative platform design involves a blown-molded process to give it unsurpassed shock absorption for safety and comfort and contains four (4) rubber grommets to ensure stability and grip on all floor surfaces.
- The patented Universal Riser measures 16” x 16” x 2” and increases the platform height by 2”. The design allows quick and easy height adjustment and contains four (4) rubber grommets to ensure stability and grip on all floor surfaces.
- The Universal Riser’s new design enables the platform to be inclined, declined, and ramped easily and safely to allow for a multitude of exercises.
- The platform and riser are made from a commercial grade high-density polyethylene (HDPE) to ensure strength and durability. HDPE is one of the most commonly recycled plastics in the world.
- Load capacity of 8” step is 227 kg (500 lbs.)