The Barbell Set’s patented ergonomic design will enhance your workout experience. MOSSA collaborated with the manufacturer to create the optimal user experience for Group Core and Group Power.
Designed for superior comfort, functionality, and durability, the commercial grade Barbell Set combines a professional look with unique features.
- 25kg (55 lbs.) weight set consisting of four (4) pairs of 1.25kg (XS), 2.5kg (S) 3.75kg (M), and 5kg (L) weight plates. These 4 different plate sizes enable a variety of weights and exercises.
- Innovative weight plate design consisting of a larger and thinner shape allows more weight plates, 4-5 depending on size, to be placed on each side of the bar and makes performing plate-only exercises effective and safe.
- Ergonomic handles and plate design enable weight plates to be held in numerous positions and grips to ensure comfort, safety, and exercise variety.
- Weight plates are made of commercial grade high-density polyethylene (HDPE) to ensure durability, which is up to 300% stronger than standard weights. HDPE is one of the most commonly recycled plastics in the world.
- Weight plates are filled with Duracast VX, a very high strength concrete (VHSC) developed by the US Army for protective application and used to build skyscrapers and bridges. The VHSC is enhanced with poly fiber and carbon reinforced which increases the flexural toughness and compressive strength 10 times over conventional fill materials.
- 54-inch 3-piece bar is made of heavy gauge powder coated steel and weighs 2.2kg (4.8 lbs.) Design enables 4-5 weight plates on each side with a max weight load of 45kg (100 lbs.)
- 2 quick-release collars for easy weight plate changes.
Orders to Japan not available at this time.
UPS Shipping Only.
If added to cart with other store items, you will only have UPS Shipping Rates available. You may choose to place the rest of items in a separate order to get additional carrier rates.
For further questions about Steps and/or Weights please contact us -- Use Subject Line: Steps & Weights Inquiry
Under normal circumstances, weights and steps are shipped from our US manufacturer within one to two days, but due to COVID-19, we are experiencing shipping timeframes within 2-3 weeks.